Buying a home is a big decision and a personal one. When buying a property, I recommend interviewing three full-time licensed real estate agents. The Coake Real Estate team provides comprehensive buying services and works full-time to meet your goals. John holds an active Texas Real Estate license, as well as having a professional background in marketing and communications. John also holds the Accredited Buyers Representative designation for working with buyers.
ABR: Why you should use an Accredited Buyer’s Representative?
- A buyer’s representative represents the consumer who is purchasing property, not the seller.
- A buyer’s representative works for and owes fiduciary responsibilities to the real estate buyer.
- It is the buyer representative that has the buyer’s best interests in mind throughout the entire real estate transaction.
Look for the ABR designation before looking for a home:
- This designation tells you that you will be working with a buyer representative who is committed to your best interests.
- The ABR designation is awarded by REBAC to those REALTORS who have met the specific educational and transactional criteria needed to provide the high level quality service required by REBAC (Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council).
Exceptional Service. Superior Results in Real Estate.
Contact John Coake for more details on our buying services.
“As a recent married couple relocating from the Midwest, we needed help getting familiar with the area as well as finding a home. John was extremely patient with us in the house hunting process and helped us get comfortable with each of the areas that we explored. He listened to the things that we liked about homes and responded with great ideas about options for us to consider. He was very helpful in negotiating our final offer and we are very pleased with our new home. We truly enjoyed our experience of working with John and highly recommend him to a prospective home buyer.” – Brian & Kristin Madden
“I was exceptionally picky in what I was after, and John stayed with me every step of the way. I was also a first-time home buyer, and John was a perfect mentor, coach and sounding board. I can’t say enough great things about John, and I wouldn’t think twice about recommending his services to anyone, anytime.” Steve K.
Note: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services: